Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nearly a month since posting!

I didn't realize it'd been so long since posting. I am not feeling well, though, so I really won't be posting much today. Just switched over to the new blogger and realized I'd never allowed the comments to be posted! Oops. Obviously there were things I hadn't figured out yet. I haven't knit anything much in the past month. I finished my irish hiking scarves (yay!), and I'll post photos of those soon... they're up, just not here yet. And maybe a couple new pictures of my feral cat visitors (black fuzzy guy is so cute!!). So, today I discovered that my headaches are actually migraines. Bummer that I currently have one. But I guess good that I figured it out so that I can go to the doctor and get help. The other irritation that I've had lately is vertigo. Knitting and vertigo don't mix. Luckily it's very mild (*knock on wood*), but it's seriously annoying. The doctor doesn't seem to think there's anything to be done about it, either. But I do think I need to stop typing now and go home to sleep. I need to get a couple swaps out - and I regret signing up for them (but who knew I was going to feel like this???).

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you're still around. I hope you feel better soon. I get migraines too. They are not fun.