Friday, January 26, 2007

KMKS Package (ok, a week ago)!


Here's my package from Louise. I left it in the box for a week, since I hadn't taken a photo yet. Too much candy!! I've already eaten most of those jujyfruits. Overdosed. Definitely. So, she sent tons of candy, two skeins of Noro cotton kureyon, a skein of Malabrigo - wow this stuff is soft! A well-made bag with colorful yarn balls on the outside and mittens on the inside! I wish I were that talented with the sewing needles..


See the lovely malabrigo? Yum. It's almost too fun for mittens.

After seeing this site, I thought it'd be fun to take photos of my own mornings. Except that I don't like to get up early. I prefer to go to bed late. And photos of night with a less-than-ideal camera are not as fun to look at. Here's my take:
Yep. Needs a bit of work. Especially since I'm fairly certain it was 10 am. But Lotus is a good subject. She doesn't get too bothered by the camera - in fact, I think she enjoys the attention.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fantastic KMKS kit! Love it!

RheLynn said...

Beautiful yarns there!

strikkegal said...

Love your KMKS-kit, and I absolutely adore the one you sent me!!!!! :) Thank you very much!