Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Things about me that nobody needs to know!

1. FIRST NAME?
Sarah

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
my middle name is after my great grandmother

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Um. A couple weeks ago.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yeah, it’s ok.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
salami…when I eat meat

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
It might be annoying if both of us always wanted attention. But that’s only when we’re with other people. Otherwise, I’d like her.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Yep. Have I written in it in two years? No.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If I were pushed.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Peanut Butter Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not anymore. But I mostly wear shoes without laces.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Of course.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
vanilla

14. SHOE SIZE?
8.5 US

5. RED OR PINK?
red, absolutely. I love red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I’m a procrastinator.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Melissa or Lucia. It’s my fault we lost touch in one case, who knows why in the other.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Oh, nobody’s gonna read this!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
jeans, black, sage green shoes

20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
naan bread

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The hum of equipment at work.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Terracotta.

23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Pine trees

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my friend Autumn

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
I'm not sure...hair...vibe..

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from?
I don’t know her!

27. FAVORITE DRINK?
coffee

28. FAVORITE SPORT?
baseball!!!

29. EYE COLOR?
hazel

30. HAT SIZE?
what are my options?

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes

32. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pumpkin pie

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings – I hate scary movies (um, I hate horror movies actually)

35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter.

36. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
pumpkin pie….or rice pudding…or apple crisp with ice cream

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
nobody

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
everybody

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Anna Karenina by Tolstoy; The Woman Warrior by…Maxine Kingston?; The Poisonwood Bible

41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
it’s a basketball – not my choice

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
game 3 of the World Series. Cardinals won 5-0.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
rain on my roof and thunder

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
beatles I guess

45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME?
montreal (I know, not very far)

46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
I’m a detective; or a snoop. Either way.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
LA

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole it and now I’m not sure from where!

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

*grin* I started reading Anna Karenina last year - but somehow never got past the first three chapters :o(

Wow - I wouldn't have thought Terracotta crayon at all, how neat!