Friday, October 06, 2006

I will not knit when exhausted. I will not...

My irish hiking scarf had a small accident last night. I didn't know it at the time. This morning, I started knitting and found some odd loose stitch on the needle...what is it? When did it get there? Must've been last night when I thought 'hey, i'll knit a couple more rows...this is an easy knit!' hahahaha. So, I should not knit when exhausted. Or right before leaving for work. Because next I tried to fix said problem...I ripped out one row, but that wasn't enough - now there's this super long weird stitch thing that can't just be dropped from the needle (tried that). Huh. I'm stumped and I keep thinking about needing to fix it (but I'm not at home now so I can't!).

In other news...I have finished several of my swaps (not all). Here's the lovely yarn I sent to my partner in Norway the other day:
I hope she likes it...I just went by what *i* like! I've finished three dishcloths since I started
knitting (here's two):

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

Nice stitch patterns on the dishcloths! Great work!