Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Post-Thanksgiving Blahs.

I want to thank everyone for your supportive comments on both our cat endeavors and my psychological issues with baby showers! Thank you so much.

The baby shower went really well, in fact, and I'm actually very excited about having a niece! I'm sure she's going to be wonderful and adorable. Some other things happened over that weekend that I might tell you about at some point...but I'm not ready yet to talk about it. A bit distracting, but nothing too horrible, really!

And I took a shot (perhaps our only one) of the Orange Guy who fathered the two little kittens in the background of the shot...aren't they adorable??? Those two guys are from separate litters, but just love each other. Oh, and our neighbors were able to get some money to get some of these guys fixed, too! Yay!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

He looks like a very handsome fellow. I'm glad the shower went well.

Carrie K said...

Glad the shower turned out well!

Aw! Handsome daddy and cubs there.