Friday, July 13, 2007

Ravelry could be addicting...


Have you been there yet? I've heard talk of how interesting it is...I really wasn't sure what to expect. I love it! Wow. I can now keep track of all those projects that I want to do and ones that I'm still working on...and pictures of the stash (I haven't managed to take photos of those yet - hate to reveal all of my hiding places while my husband is home!). So, that's where I've been lately! I'm so disorganized with all my knitting stuff (who am I kidding? all my stuff is disorganized) and I'm hoping for a miracle with Ravelry!

In le tour de France project updates... my Jaywalker is moving along slowly but surely!

It's exciting to see the pattern emerging. Honestly, I have yet to form an opinion on the colors - this is Opal somethingorother in Doktorfisch colorway. I think. I was reading on the tour KAL site that some knitters have turned heels already, finished entire pairs of socks, etc! Wow. And I continue to knit slowly along. Perhaps things will speed up soon.

And no, I haven't gotten back to my Tomato yet. I'm afraid I might have a minor sock addiction. Will definitely work on the Tomato this weekend....if only I can put the sock down! Thanks everyone for all the comments on my little knitting projects! I really appreciate the encouragement. And I'm amused that Romi revealed that she doesn't even like to knit socks (thank goodness, in case I decide otherwise at least I'll have company) - but go check out her gorgeous Mystery Stole 3!

4 comments:

Romi said...

We'll keep each other in the no sock knitter's corner! ;)

Thank you for the compliment on my Mystery Stole! I do love lace. :)

RheLynn said...

Pretty sock yarn and congrats on the Jaywalkers! The Tomato does look interesting - I just saw it somewhere else.

Jennifer said...

I think your sock is looking great!

Ravelry is so much fun, isn't it?

Carrie K said...

As long as I knit socks, no one will be slower than me. That yarn is knitting up nicely in the Jaywalker pattern.