Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Flowers!


It's feeling like spring in the desert... and these here flowers could be making me sneeze. I just noticed these in my front yard on Friday - ok, I knew the plant was there, I just noticed that it's blooming!

Ok, it's beginning to feel like summer, even. It's getting hot - could be 90's this week!

I am feeling much better than I was on Friday. Although, I'm still finding it a bit hard to believe that we're down to the last possible job this year. If my husband wants to try again, the next round will start again in September or October. But, there is that last chance... And I've no idea when we might hear from them (if at all).

In the meantime... I'll be posting some flower pictures - to remind us all to stop and smell the roses (or whatever flowers you've got) - even if they make you sneeze!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very pretty flowers, even if they do make me sneeze. :-)

Unknown said...

Even though they are pretty, I hate yellow flowers.

Ragweed has yellow flowers. (Achoo!)

Carrie K said...

Pretty flowers!

That is so MEAN of them to do that to your husband! Why on earth would they mislead him like that? What do they get out of it? Bad karma, that's what. If only it was worse.

Found you via FiberFlix - you voted for Don Juan DeMarco! Yay!

RheLynn said...

Very pretty! It's been getting hot here too -- I'm almost ready to go back to early Spring and stay there ;o)