Thursday, February 01, 2007

Project Spectrum Begins Today...

I know, it's not too exciting. My current knitting project is not blue, white, or grey. But, the sky this morning was blue, white, and grey! I am aware there are other colors in this photo - my photo ops are limited by the size of my backyard and the number of power lines overhead. Tonight I'll have to think about what sorts of projects I can do this month that will be more exciting than this here photo.
In other news... here's a great photo of black fuzzy guy up close and personal! My husband managed to get fairly close to him the other day. He can only get close when the little guy is up on the wall, though - you can't get within 12 feet of him while he's on the ground. The calico kittens won't get near people at all. Not even for food. Father tuxedo cat was watching all this from the neighbor's rooftop!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a gorgeous cat!

RheLynn said...

What great kitty pictures - especially that first one, nice capture!