Monday, December 11, 2006

Vegan Pal Goodies!

My goodies from the Vegan Pal Swap arrived Friday! Lots of knitting notions (stitch markers, row counters, chibi), a set of straights and dpns - both size 6, bamboo yarn in a lovely wine color, a needle roll - so cool! - and some vegan yummies. The Alternative Baking Company cookie is super tasty (I've been trying to control myself and not scarf it all in one sitting). The Jerquee is an odd texture, but would probably satisfy an odd craving for slim jims.. and I'm afraid to try the caramel cookie bar - many, many calories and fat! I'll be eating that a bite at a time! I'm still trying to think of a good project for that bamboo yarn...a one-skein project... hat? small bag? I wonder what the properties of bamboo yarn are...?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a fab package!