Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's a cat!

I just joined the Fall Cable KAL and Fiberflix! Very excited to start cabling...not that I've done it before, but hey, there's always a first. On fiberflix, we'll be watching some film noir in October. I loved the Maltese Falcon when I saw it last year. I'd never seen Humphrey Bogart in anything before...and he's made for film noir, isn't he? Or something like that.

I mentioned I have cats...or that cats have me, whatever. This here is Anya. Playing with the camera, of course. Always the curious one.. also known as "little one." Not that she's exactly small, but she's smaller than the others!

2 comments:

tammy said...

You'll love cabling. It's almost like sculpting with wool and sticks. Very cool.

Very nice pici of Anya, the lighting and depth is really quite lovely.

RheLynn said...

What a pretty cat! And welcome to FiberFlix!

5:30 am - Willow used to try that, but I couldn't protect her from the rolling S/O that early in the morning ;o)