Tuesday, September 19, 2006

How ridiculous. I have plenty of time on my hands - I mean, I work and all, but what else do I do? I guess I feel a bit odd just writing for myself. Who really is going to find this and start reading about my exploits? And I'm exhausted right now due to the attempted carpet cleaning this past weekend (carpet still streaky! grrrrrr), and the little mouse visitor we've had since yesterday. We have four cats, and none of them has caught it yet. Must post pictures of the cats once I figure out how to do that (because who doesn't like photos of crazy cats???).

So I just started knitting about a month ago - I've made 2 1/2 dish cloths so far. And I just made a mistake in the current one and had to un-knit a row - that isn't easy yet. I had to really think with all of my groggy mind and try to figure out where those two extra stitches came from. Weird. I got rid of them, but I think only one was removed correctly! Soon, I'd love to move on to something more complicated - like a cabled scarf...

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the blogosphere! Congrats on learning to knit!

Ooohh.. gotta come back and see the kitty pictures when you get some up! :o)