Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Thing That Should Not Be.

This is me (notice the abnormally long tongue...sorry about that). The hat is Santa Cruz in sport weight Knit Picks Andean Treasure (which is really lovely, by the way). The crown has been ripped as this is the Smallest Hat Ever. Perhaps a gauge issue? Perhaps I have a huge head? Well, I enjoyed doing battle. Hat 2. Me 0. But I did get a good laugh out of it.

I think it might be punishment for not working on my sweater projects...

Bonus if you know who's song the title of this post is without googling it. ;)

3 comments:

Katie J said...

What a great picture of you. I'm sure Hubby would have known the song reference, but I myself had to google.

Hope you win the next battle of the hats. I lost the battle 3 hats ago, but I'm up by 2 now.

Jennifer said...

Bummer about the hat!

RheLynn said...

great picture and hope you can get the hat to work out right!