Tuesday, May 29, 2007

BELATED thanks to my SP!


A couple weeks ago, my lovely SP signed me up for Knitters Anonymous! The stuff they have is hilarious - see the pink pad? "While you were knitting." I'm not sure I qualify yet for "extreme knitter" - and I don't think I've ever knit in traffic (I walk to work - lucky me, but no knitting happens while walking!). There was also a "knitwit" magnet that I'd already left at work (oops). I think it would be disastrous if I knit while drunk - uh...I've never been drunk, actually. But a bit tipsy or tired and ripping is required!


On the cat front... Chester has now been an indoor cat for a full year! AMAZING. Not sure how we got through the first few weeks, either. Here's one of the last shots of him outside - note the lack of collar and if you look really closely - you'll see the injury on his back paw that required us to bring him in. He had to have a bone extracted (the same one you'd extract if you were declawing a cat - something I think is inhumane...but in this case, he had a bone infection). It's been tough, but he has his sweet moments (and he's super cuddly).

4 comments:

Carrie K said...

Oh, cute stuff! where on earth did s/he find all that? LOL.

Aw, poor Chester! But being an indoor kitty is a good thing. I keep trying to talk Hez into it.

Jennifer said...

Chester looks like such a love! My cats are all indoors and are happy. It's a good thing.

Romi said...

Hee. Very very cute!

Brigitte said...

Aw, you have such sweet little kitties! And you're right - Lotus does look like my Atticus. All my babies are indoor cats.

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog! Gandalf is a cutie pie alright, and I'm pretty sure he knows it too.

Another yogi! I hope you'll motivate me to get back to my classes...