Wednesday, June 20, 2007

SP 10 Package!



Ok, I'll admit these photos are not the best! That first one is handspun by Kate! Wow. It's beautiful. I'm not sure the deep reds come out so well in the photo, but it was the best I could do - I was fighting with a tripod and waning light. The other photo shows most (but not all, oops) of the other goodies: green apple mints, a mini crochet hook, some Noro silk garden lite, a lovely yellow stone bracelet, gummy bears (sadly, I have already eaten these...yes, I have a problem), and cat toys! Not pictured is the super yummy Sistercraft soap (that photo just did not turn out) and three little notebooks with a sheep guy stamped on the front. I really wanted to eat the soap - sandalwood with a bit of vanilla scent!

And this is how hot it is:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Now that's hot if the cat had to spread out on the air register. My cats stretch themselves out on our marble entryway when it gets really hot.

Romi said...

Gorgeous yarn!

And the cat is hilarious. :)